1. Order extra Catalogue for Christmas
2. Leave note with Christmas Catalogue to those who previously have said “not interested”- “Christmas shopping made easy with Oriflame ” or “Lots to love this Christmas with Oriflame ”.
3. Have a Christmas party. Order demonstrations products & invite friends, neighbours & customers to preview Christmas. Sell your demos on the spot & take orders for many more products.
4. Put list in Christmas brochures prompting thoughts on what to buy certain people
i.e. Mum, daughter, sister, aunt see pages …..to….
Or Dad, son, brother, uncle see pages ……to ……
Or nieces, granddaughters see pages ….to ….
Or nephews grandsons see pages ….to ….
Or school teachers, colleagues see pages ….to ….
5. Offer free gift wrapping to men or products over certain value or put stickers against a few products stating “FREE Gift Wrapping”.
6. Busy working women can make great customers. Try calling nights or weekends.
7. Call on receptionists in offices / factories & leave brochures with pad of Customer Order Slips to pass around.
8. Have customer lucky draw basket or gift for all customers who spend a certain amount. Extra tickets for every £10 above that amount.
9. Carry products to show customers - jewellery is easy to carry & wear
10. Many customers buy fragrance for Christmas. Use fragrance samples or leave fragrance vials . Point out fragranced Catalogue pages.
Ask every customer to refer you to someone else
who may like to see a Catalogue , too